The brilliant designers of this pearl necklace are a Chinese design duo, He Chuang and Dong Li, who live in Paris and graduated from one of its most prestigious haute couture designs schools. Their brand, MAODUN, which means "contradiction" in Chinese, combines tradition and avant-garde.
This heirloom quality pearl necklace weaves a splendid golden natural ribbon between a bed of pearls using a haute couture beading technique. The superb detail creates a refined structure and delicate silhouette. This piece of wearable art is simply divine. We love even the extra detail of the pearls added to the end of each ribbon.
- 15"L pearl design with 19"L ribbon on each side (53"L in total)
- Cultured Pearls, natural ribbon
- Tie Ribbon Closure
- Can be used as head band or hair piece as well
- Handmade in MAODUN's Parisian atelier
* The additional picture I took during my last visit to Paris.