Frida Kahlo PackageDesigner: Adela Cremene
This package was curated in Oaxaca, Mexico. The Mexican state that inspired Frida Kahlo's sense of style.
1) Hand Embroidered Heart Necklace - The unique charm of this hand embroidered and embellished necklace made in Oaxaca City, Mexico is how they harmoniously blend traditional and contemporary styles. The idea behind this artful piece, designed by local Oaxacana Gabriela Vilchiz, is to highlight the magical, time-honored artistic work of the local women yet present it to the modern day woman in a way that she can adapt it to her wardrobe and lifestyle. You will look stunning in this one of a kind mini-statement necklace and the compliments won't stop. Get ready!
- 16" inches Long with 2" adjustable chain- lobster clasp, Pendant is 1.75"L
- Embroidered in the style of Tuxtepec and Tehuantepec, Embellished with crystals and decorated bead
- Hand embroidered in Oaxaca, Mexico by local women who are masters at the craft
- Designed by Gaby Vilchiz
2) Drop Love Bird Silver Earrings - Sweet and classic earrings that you are bound to wear over and over. They were handmade by a lovely woman I met in Oaxaca, Mexico named Flor. She brought me to her house to share how she makes the silver molds for all her jewelry designs. She was taught by her parents and is one of 10 children.
- 2” L x 1” W
- Made with .925 sterling silver (stamped) with fresh water pearl embellishments
- Latch Hook Backs
- Handcrafted in Oaxaca, Mexico
3) Frida Kahlo Shopping Bag - Made from woven plastic 12" L x 15" W