A Piece of Paris PackageDesigner: JJ Caprices Bazaar
This package is a piece of Paris to adorn you and your wall!
1) The gold plated, hematite embellished necklace was designed and made by Satellite Paris.
While living in Paris my favorite spot for finding gifts (for myself and others!) was a lovely jewelry boutique named Satellite. The handmade pieces mesmerized me. I would browse the store studying the tribal, baroque or couture elements that made each collection better than the next. I continue to love the captivating story the jewelry tells about the riches the world has to offer.
2) Custom Framed Vintage Postcard - Place de la Concorde, Paris
The flea markets of Paris have many treasures, and this is one of them!
This one-of-a-kind vintage postcard was hand-picked by me during a visit to Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Paris' most famous flea market. It has been custom framed and is ready to retire from its life of travel on your wall or shelf!
If you are like me, you will get lost in the story that the piece tells. Try to imagine what were the reasons the original owner may have acquired the postcard…was it a souvenir, "wish you were here" memento for a lover, update to an old friend? It is easy to be enchanted by the image captured, but also the unknown history of the person who originally acquired it and the postcard's long journey. Its unique character will add delight to any space it is part of.
About this Treasure:
- Subject: Place de la Concorde, Paris (see image below - no writing is on reverse)
- Dimensions: 10" H X 8.25" W with custom frame
- Wire hanger on back and comes with nail and hook
- Pair several to make a wonderful collage