Lapis Lazuli Silver Bracelet from Taxco, MexicoDesigner: Villarejo Rodriguez Family - Taxco
This one of a kind .925 stamped silver bracelet was handmade in Taxco, Mexico. It was handcrafted by one of the artisan families in this town famous for its silversmiths. This is a stunning, versatile bracelet and a wearable work of art.
- 7.5"L (possible to make smaller by removing some of the links)
- Lapis Lazuli, blue crystals and .925 Silver - Stamped with ".925" inside
- Latch closer
- Made by the Villarejo Rodriguez Family
- Handcrafted in Taxco, Mexico
* The additional pictures show 1) the baroque church in the center of Taxco, Santa Prisca 2) the entrance plaque to the home of the Villarejo Rodriquez family where I went to curate this beauty 3) Angela and her mother weighing my selections (the price of items is determined by its weight in silver) and 4) one of the family members hard at work creating something magical!