Black Druzy Quartz RingDesigner: Ibrahim Eke
This splendid natural druzy quartz ring was designed by Ibrahim Eke and made by a Turkish woman named Aysegul. I discovered his work and shop in the Arasta Bazaar in Istanbul which is situated in an old Roman stable.
- Druzy quartz with Hand placed zircon crystals
- Rose gold plated .925 sterling silver adjustable band
- Stone is about .1" Long from top to bottom
- Handcrafted in Turkey
- discoloration and/or imperfections are natural and add to charm of this one-of-a-kind ring
- Scale image shows size of ring in a different stone
Ibrahim and Aysegul use natural Druzy quartz semi-precious stones, black zircon and .925 Sterling Silver to make their one-of-a-kind creations. Everything is handmade by Aysegul in Turkey. Her work even includes perfectly placing all the little crystals that surround the stone. Each piece is truly a wearable work of art.